download
  • Game:
  • Detected platform: Android
  • Alias: mp3
  • Release date:
  • add Max Payne 3 to bookmarks
  • Language: English
  • Summary:
    Nine years after the events of Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne (2003), Max finds himself living a degenerative lifestyle, addicted to painkillers and alcohol in the city of Sao Paulo, Brazil, while trying to forget the past that haunts him. Employed by real estate mogul Rodrigo Branco, Max works in private security, protecting the wealthy Branco family. But as things go wrong and Rodrigo's wife Fabiana is kidnapped, Max is forced into a deadly new conflict, while relying on the abilities he attained from the experiences of the past he left behind.
    Submitted by Stormarekilla28.29K
    report summary
Max Payne 3 (2012) PC | Rip (Size: 12.55 GB)
  Max Payne 3.iso 12.55 GB

Description

Year of Manufacture: June 1, 2012
Genre: Action, Shooter, 3D, 3rd, Person
Developer: Rockstar Vancouver
Publisher: Rockstar Games
Publisher in Russia: SoftKlab
Platform: PC
Language: Russian
Language: English
Publication Type: Rip
Crack: enclosing (Reloaded)

System requirements:
√ System: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / Seven
√ Processor: Intel Dual Core 2.4 Ghz / AMD Dual Core 2.6 Ghz
√ Memory: 2 Gb
√ Video Card: 512 Mb, Shader Model 3.0, c support for DirectX 9.0c
√ Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX 9.0
√ Hard Drive: 25 Gb

FEATURES:
Developed by Rockstar Games for a seamless, highly detailed, cinematic experience
Advanced Bullet Time® and Shootdodge™ and Final Kill-cam mechanics for stylish shooting action
Cutting edge aiming, targeting and animation processes for precise, fluid gunplay
A dark, twisted story chronicling the return of Max Payne, one of the most iconic characters in videogames
Tight integration between Natural Motion’s Euphoria Character Behavior System and a brand new iteration of the Rockstar Advanced Game Engine (RAGE) for lifelike movement and a new level of environmental awareness
A wide range of weapons rendered in incredible detail: hammers cock back, shells eject from the chamber and each bullet is individually modeled from the split second it’s fired to the moment of impact
Advanced particle physics and destructible environments set the stage for dramatic and chaotic gun fights
New to the series, a compelling and addictive multiplayer experience to match the dark and relentless atmosphere of the single-player game

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
12.55 GB
seeders:49
leechers:37
Max Payne 3 (2012) PC | Rip

Trackers

tracker name Status checked seeders leechers downloads
udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce
active 05 Oct 2014 46 36 282
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
active 05 Oct 2014 31 21 10
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
active 05 Oct 2014 49 37 10
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
active 05 Oct 2014 31 27 10
udp://tracker.1337x.org:80/announce
outdated 05 Jun 2014 - - -
udp://fr33domtracker.h33t.com:3310/announce
deleted 05 Jun 2014 - - -
udp://tracker.ccc.de:80/announce
deleted 05 Jun 2014 - - -
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
KickassTorrents
Torrent hash: 8B6D28C89A1407D2E893F8CC75B616CCAAA321C9

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in
anonymous • 19 October 2014, 14:11 Show comment
It says max payne 3 has stopped working even though i already updated it help!!!!!
anonymous • 07 October 2014, 16:06 Show comment
is the game english??? cause the setup is in some other language
anonymous • 27 September 2014, 09:24 Show comment
asking for licence. how to come over this. I updated it online. please write a solution.
anonymous • 31 August 2014, 17:24 Show comment
what is the total size of the game after installation can someone please tell me....thank you!!!
anonymous • 15 September 2014, 06:05 Show comment
25gb approx
Apoklios28 • 29 May 2014, 09:32
torrent downloaded
Show comment
igrica je odlicna, kod mene radi, samo sam imao porblem sa social club-om, nisam mogao da udjem da igram igricu dok se taj problem ne resi
anonymous • 16 July 2014, 10:27 Show comment
a kako se resava taj problem?jer ja imam isti problem
naturepark1 • 18 April 2014, 11:05 Show comment
i downloaded the iso file. during installation i don't understand the language. It is not English, may be Russian. How Can I install that game. i could not understand the meaning during installation. Is there any option to change the language. plz help
anonymous • 18 April 2014, 10:57 Show comment
i downloaded the iso file. during installation i don't understand the language. It is not English, may be Russian. How Can I install that game. i could not understand the meaning during installation. Is there any option to change the language. plz help
anonymous • 13 April 2014, 13:52 Show comment
"unrecoverable fault,,restart the game" this message ocured after we open the game how to fix this
Show More

User Opinions

Report a bug